Sunday, March 1, 2015

imaginary job interview...

I (interviewer) : so, what is your most important things for you to take one particular job?

M (me) : well, obviously, I should know that I will capable of doing the job... and if I slightly need to learn a few new things, I suppose that the company will give me chance to learn...

I : other considerations?

M : of course, the payment... is it within out budget, both me and the company...

I : so if you said, that you like about a job is about the environment? what do you mean about that?

M : honestly, it's just a way out answer, that actually means I don't really like the job anymore, and the only reason that I don't quit is the payment... and of course, talking about money is something that we rather not to talk about here... but... if there's right now... there's other company offered me a job, that comes with my previous said qualifications, I don't even hesitate... but of course, there are other things that I would like to take considerations too... where the office is important... I don't wanna force my self to fight my self to go to the office... closer to my home is better... 

I : what do you see yourself in 5 years?

M : me, have my own business, doing my business from home, take care of my child and pets...

I : if that so, how long that you are planning to staying with this company?

M : well, I can't really say that... as long as I comfortable enough doing my job and get my salary... I'll stay... but if there's other opportunity of doing my own business, then maybe I'll get distracted...

I : so, it's no point for us to hire you? if you're not considering to stay long with us...

M : well... if may I ask? how long do you think I should stay with the company?

I : as long as we need you...

M : but that should be also my choice, right?

...
maybe I'm not really compatible anymore to be an employee... while if in a job interview, I can't really give an honest answer... since I know an honest answer won't get me the job...

that's why... I don't really give a damn about the promotion... I just don't like that I should take more responsibilities, while I don't get anything more but my current status, and also get a slap in the face for being not nice enough to everybody... that's what I'm mad about...

just bear a little more, I should can quit from this whole office drama by the end of this year... at the latest... hopefully...

No comments: