Change is hard... and doing what you don't really like or believe is also hard...
I'm a believer... not fans of Beiber though... [#garing yak?]
agak susah untuk maksain sesuatu yang aku sendiri gak "believe"... walaupun aku sendiri bukan tipe yang berpikiran sempit... jadi scope believe aku sebenernya agak luas...
tapi kalo udah agak mentok gini, agak susah juga...
butuh effort, and I don't think I would do that effort somehow... since I guess it's kind of useless to me...
though... doing nice things to others are still considered as good investment anyway...
and I'm a kind of person who won't do thing half in half [#setengah2 .read], sering merasa klo setengah2 mendingan gak sekalian... atau do it all the way through... perfectly...
yeah... like this is some kind of an option...
beberapa hari atau minggu belakangan... aku kaya' melihat diriku sendiri yang gak aku suka... somehow I can be that person... and I hate my self for that...
me... full of hatred... and nobody noticing... ouch!
maybe they're noticed and just don't care... double ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment