Dear Mr.,
I don't know if you will like my email or not... I also don't know why I want this to be a secretive kind of email... I just maybe honestly want to test whether I can trust you or not...
One thing for sure, I don't want you to get offended by me, but maybe I have did that within my first paragraph of my email... I'm sorry for that...
And Mr., I'm sorry that I didn't pose you a question on your opening speech last Tuesday... I didn't like how you looked sad... and that's the very reason why I send you this email...
I'm not a person who can express my self directly to other people at the very moment it happened... because I have so many things going on in my mind... I'm also don't know my colleagues read between the lines of my questions...
Though this matter that I arise is a professional matter, yet I use my personal email and not disclose you my exact identity. You know me and I work at S****, I could have just came knocking on your door and talk to you directly. But unfortunately, I can't do that... Maybe in the future but not now.
Just like what I have mentioned above, I want to trust you and I want your word written for me, for my personal assurance. I don't know about the others, but if my boss is giving a promise, I want that promise is for real not only for things that nice to say.
I want you to promise me one thing, that if I can somehow show you my capability exactly as you have listed in your personal tips to get promoted, then one day I can come to your office and lay out on your desk my accomplishments, you would promise me to check my word yourself. And if I eligible, you will keep your word, whatever my supervisor said about me.
Of course, you can consider my supervisor comments, but please be objective and please check my word yourself first.
That's my question for your speech on last Tuesday and since I don't want to be included in the stupid people crowd, I pose my question in this email.
I hope you would grant me with your answer and promise me your word is for real and some day I can claim them.
Thank you for spending your time to read my email and I look forward to have your advice in near future.
And welcome to the company, I wish you success and I am pleased to support you to achieve it.
Your sincerely,
Riri
PS. Well... in the end, I didn't sent the email at all... and lucky me... since surprisingly we had lunch together with my colleagues yesterday and saved me from awkward moment... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment