life is suck... yeah, everybody knows that... and my life is no exception...
these few days... I've been stressed... thinking about... why my life is so unfulfilling... why should I be in this world, have this life and particularly have my job? that I hate... that I hate several of my colleagues... XD
then yesterday happened... maybe one of my worst day ever...
and maybe ruin my career of the job that I hate...
iyey! that a****** boss nge-php-in aku sejak aku masuk... kamu nanti akan... bla bla bla... iya nanti mereka biar aja berkompetisi, nanti yang terbaik yang bisa jadi manager... but now... that's just full of bullshit!
I've been in the job now for 3 years plus... sometimes... it's okay... but sometimes it's unbearable... sebenernya bukan soal kerjaannya sendiri sih... I'm good at my job... as he clearly mentioned that... what I'm not good is... my interpersonal skill... people hates me... yeah, like I don't hate them back...
so, since it's now clear that I won't get the title in near future... I guess all I'm waiting now is the bonus... yeah! I'm just into the money... if I don't need money to support us, I'll just quit the job like right now...
so, what kind of job that I would like to do now?
is there somekind of career consultation out there, that I can use?
I admit the money is good, but turns out not as good as other company would like to pay, my friend just gets a job that paid almost twice my paycheck... XD
I think I want a job that as little as I should to interact with people... :d
maybe I'll be good at filing? yeah, right!
I should really think about this while I'm waiting for the bonus and also for THR... maybe I'll give my self a present by resigning from my job... yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment