Baru aja selesai nonton 'You are My Spring' and the message is nice... that said...
"To be able to wake up in the morning and sleep at night, that something we should be grateful for... "
Maybe not the exact word by word, but the message is there.
It's not matter that you cannot get up from your bed, it's just that you wake up is enough...
And that's me today.
Today should be a pilates day and the time is also fine... but then at 8.20 I don't want to go. So then I just went back to sleep and let the morning slipped away... just like that.
My biggest problem is... not that I can't do anything... it's just that I sleep too late, then it's so hard for me to get up early.
Let's focus on that first... and try to get rid of the things I don't need bit by bit. Right?
I hold on to things too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment