Have you ever felt that you're so lost? I've been feeling it lately... I've thought that I have a mild depression and anxious... but I think it's not that I'm depressed... but I just lost my aim, my goal of living...
I don't know where I am and I don't know where I'm heading... because I don't really know where I want to go.
I've been thinking that from I was little, I think I just live my life as it is. Although I guess that's not completely not wrong... there are people who said that we need to be in the NOW... but I can't help it that I somewhat felt lost.
I felt lost because I don't know what I'm feeling right now.
I don't feel bad that I should be miserable... but I'm not in a happy mood either.
Again, not that it's bad or wrong... I just felt that I'm missing something...
Am I lonely?
I've been thinking that maybe I would be happy with a friend or a few friends... but again... I don't really like people or I make effort to interact with people, if there are people around... so I guess I don't really want them...
I'm thinking of getting rid of things that I don't use anymore, would that help? To clean a bit?
Think of it, I spend so much money on things I don't use or don't eat. Maybe I need to get rid of them... because they're expired already anyway...
I think I'm going to throw away those things bit by bit and also use more things I own.
I think I want to change my clothes too... let's see if these things help.
And I really need to write more often, right? To figure out my feeling and my thought...
No comments:
Post a Comment