I wish!
I guess I'm too deep into this depression... I know that I never really love myself (at least my physical appearance), though at least I used to love my inner me (whatever it is!). But right know... I don't even know if I can trust myself anymore. I don't know what I can do... that it seems that I don't well enough in Korean, or Spanish... why is that if I want to find a word in Spanish, then word in French is coming out? Why is it so late a couple of years?
What have I done so wrong with myself?
I need to start again... but I don't know how... Just as simple as that I want to wake up early, I can't even make myself do that...
Maybe I need to list things down... things I can do, things I cannot do and be honest with myself.
And we can start with the things that we can do. Right? 맛어!
No comments:
Post a Comment