Monday, October 18, 2021

A job or a war?

Looks like I forgot to save my last writing…

It was just saying that I’m quitting my job, finally… after all these years of longing, undecided… confused and considering so many things… and after I submit the letter I even kind of want to re-think again… to be honest.


But, one thing I just really practicing recently that we need to have a space with something to really getting the feel of it.

So, these couple of days, really made me feel acceptance… and also relieved that finally that I don't really have to do all of these things anymore.


Going to a job like going to a war. War with colleagues, war with vendors, war with partners… Why? Why everyone has to be so hard on other people, anyway?


PS. I’ll try to write more often, maybe just a short writing, but often… as I can…

No comments: