I think what I’ve been doing lately…
I look at people and think about how people see me.
I try something that have positive image or perception… but most of the time I forget that only what I think they have.. because I wouldn’t know that they really have in their mind, right?
And that’s I think beyond me to control what they think anyway.
This very basic behavior of me… I think should be change.
Starting on of how my perception of me quit my job.
I should not really think about of how people is going to react about my resignation.
Most people will disagree… a few will get disapointed and the rest will be not really care.
What I really need to do is not getting disapointed of my self too… because of how I think of me being afraid and run from my responsibility.
I just think that I need to something more for my self.
Read more, write more.
Not just exhausting my self with hard thinking to solve everyday problem in the office for the exchange of the salary.
I want to enrich my self more, eventhough I might become poorer in the sense of economy.
I want to get free of hating people because I don’t like of how they are treating me.
Though this is can happen everywhere, not just in the office.
I just think that currently the office environment is not healthy, at least for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment