I really really can’t make me do things that I need to do, for example to clean my kitchen…
I really have no idea what’s going on in my mind right now for having no motivation whatsoever to do it…
I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself…
If you read this at around the time I post this, then you’d be in the same situation as I’m now…
I said before this Covid-19 situation is just like a bad dream to me… an awful dream actually…
And if I think more (which I shouldn’t) it seems like it’s my personal “be careful with what you wish for, it might be true” went wrong…
For one, I always wanted to be able to work from home… So it happens, how does it make me feel? I’m not happy…
Not that I can think of other things but it's just that I hate this situation so much… and I’m helpless now…
I’m sad, just sad…
No comments:
Post a Comment