Saturday, May 9, 2020

Be Prepared

It seems, write helps... so here you go... my second writing after all these times..

Have you ever wonder if you really know yourself and if you are the same person with the person you used to be, let say about 5 years ago?

I have… and sometimes… I felt that I changed a lot, more over due to this Covid-19, I felt that I’m already different with me a couple of months ago…

Not that I want to make the situation as my excuse, but I guess we can’t avoid change.
We evolve and we change, like it or not.

The only thing that we should be worry about change that if someone we change into is too much different with the one we used to be, be more positive or be more negative.

I guess…

Though, still we do change every time… we adjust ourself… to the condition, to the expectation…

As now… I wouldn’t push myself to achieve an unreachable expectation, I would just give myself a time to adjust, to change… I hope it for the better.

For I used to love to plan, now that I’m a little too afraid to have plan for anything… but I guess I can always prepare and be prepared, so when the time is come to do the next thing that I’m not quite plan for… Hehehe… I just don’t want to be too hard on myself, as so do you...

No comments: