Monday, January 4, 2010

to find a home

been looking for a house these couple of weeks.... :D around Jakarta Selatan, Tangerang and Depok...
find about 6 candidates... which are we like...
and all becoming 1 house that we like a lot...

klo dari aku sih... yang jelas aku suka lokasinya... did I have told you that I would like to stay around Kode Pos 12430? so... here we are! we found a nice small house with average price... well, we can tell that it is a bit expensive with my plan of resignation in near future... but I guess we hope that we could sort it out...

we’re going to bargain the price tonight, while we’re going to see the condition of the house at night, we hope that we could negotiate the price... =) we really hope so...

it’s just expensive to live in a real house in Jakarta... yesterday, we’re seeing a woman who advertized that there are some rented house... we looked but eventually it has been rented by other...

we cant afford for a nice house... because they’re damned expensive... they around 30mio a year...
what we afford actually were not really a house, but spaces which were devided to become 3 – 4 rooms... sometimes with doors, sometimes just like that...

with my baby’s sister want to try her luck is Jakarta, we eager to find a real house... then we found one... but of course the price will higher than that space...

but we just wanted that house so much... I hope every thing are going to be just fine... =)

sometimes, we think that to find the right house just like to find your soulmate... and I personally think that a house is your blessing from God... tergantung rejekinya... klo bagus... ya... you’ll find a nice house with affordable price... :D

yaaahh... semoga ini rezeki kami... dan kalau iya, satu masalah teratasi... =)

No comments: