1. What time did you get up this morning?
=> this morning… finally @ 7… hahaha… therefore then I were coming late to the office… :D
2. How do you like your steak?
=> well-done with a lot of ketchup
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
=> Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show?
=> my favorite would be the Coffee Shop Prince but then after I bought the DVD, I guess I rather to see the DVD…. then my favorite TV show is back to The Oprah Show…
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
=> somewhere near the beach with white sand… and a white house of mine nearby
6. What did you have for breakfast?
=> a banana cheese bread and a tiny box of high calcium & low fat vanilla milk…
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
=> salmon sushi with a great wasabi :D
8. What foods do you dislike?
=> tempe… hehehe… :)
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
=> @ Sushi Tei… but the place is too expensive and then again, I always tempted to just eat the salmon sushi… so what the point of going to a sushi restaurant, why don’t I just go buying the raw sushi? …. Hehehehe…
10. Favorite dressing?
=> chocolate?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
=> I don't drive…. But I will definitely drive a VW Golf GTI!
12. What are your favorite clothes?
=> t-shirt and shorts… but I don’t wear them… for many reasons…
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
=> Tibet
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
=> I choose ½ empty – therefore I could refill it again… hahaha… maruk…
15. Where would you want to retire?
=> the same place I’ve mentioned above
16. Favorite time of day?
=> at dawn… but I don’t be at that time often… since I used to get up late…. Hehehe…
17. Where were you born?
=> Banjarbaru, South of Kalimantan
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
=> ice skating… [me too :) ]
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
=> don't know :p [me too :) ]
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
=> have no idea… :P
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
=> gee… these questions are coming to my nerve… since I’m not really going to tag anyone… so there’s no one then… :D
22. Bird watcher?
=> not I guess
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
=> a night person… because in the morning I tempt to easy get mad… huhuhu… alesan… padahal masih ngantuk… :P
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
=> no… not yet…
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
=> I want to be a police women… they looked so cool at the street, with those uniforms and boots… hahaha….
27. What is your best childhood memory?
=> eeehhmm… I don’t really recall my childhood… but one moment I remembered, when I read children magazine and red out loud confidently… and suddenly… my uncle came and said to me… “why are you reading magazine up side down?”…. bwahahaha… I just pretended that I could read, but actually I also read in Bahasa Banjar (my native language) – ternyata dari kecil udah sok tau dan gaya sendiri… :P
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
=> I’m a cat…
29. Are you married?
=> no [why this question always comes around? ^^’ ]
30. Always wear your seat belt?
=> sure… if I sit at the front beside the chauffer…
31. Been in a car accident?
=> no [thank God!]
32. Any pet peeves?
=> what is peeves? [yeah… what’s is that?]
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
=> eehmmm apa yaa… let me think… last time I went to Pizza Hut… ada yang enak gitu… apa ya judulnya… lupa… Tuna Mayo? With crown crust side… :D
34. Favorite Flower?
=> orchid and love the smell of roses… also carnation… love them!
35. Favorite ice cream?
=> strawberry
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
=> hoka hoka bento
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
=> never had the test yet [me too :) ]
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
=> hehe… I guess I’m not going to spend my money on unnecessary things, and the question is will I be able to pay the debt? :D
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
=> I guess not… I always being too much thinking!
41. Like your job?
=> no… but I have to have one right now… :)
42. Broccoli?
=> never like veggies much
43. What was your favorite vacation?
=> doh! I guess I didn’t go somewhere for specifically vacation… but… I guess I always love when I went to Singapore, it was like a vacation for me… hehehe…
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
=> my baby [of course!]
45. What are you listening to right now?
=> nothing… people talking…
46. What is your favorite color?
=> pink, red and blue
47. How many tattoos do you have?
=> none
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
=> no one :D
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
=> don’t know… I’m doing this in the middle of office hours… hehehehe…
50. Coffee Drinker?
=> yup! But not really an addict, but I love coffee with cream :)
>> Question repost from Indah ^.^
2 comments:
Waahh.. sama2 penggemar pink juga rupanya, hehe, thanks for answering, Viaa, it's nice to get to know you more :D
Jawaban no 14 baguss, never thought of that one, hahahaha ^o^
No. 13, menarik, kenapa pengen ke sana, Viaa?
No 27, hahaha.. funny one :D
No 33, jadi pengen makan pizzaaa :q
No 39, great answer, hahahaha :D
ngejawab pertanyaan tentang yang nomor 13... karena pengen ketemu Dalai Lama...
i really admire him and i wish i could have his wisdom... :)
Post a Comment