Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Habit

Maybe I've been taking a wrong approach on how to build a good habit... and somethings just can't be forced.

For one, I'm definitely not a morning person, even though I can force my self to wake up early, but if there's no urgency to wake up early then I can always give in for that I'm too sleepy to start the day yet... even though I've made a great daily schedule start on 4.30AM, the reality that I still would wake up on 7ist AM... if I don't just keep going on sleep on the sofa... haha... did that and I wake up on 8.30AM.

But... the great news is I can make my self to this Qi-gong exercise, a short and simple exercise that I just did for 16 days in a row... Wow! Beside Duolingo (that eventually I also gave up), I think I've never done something in a row without something else forced me to... Haha... that's me.

Without a nudge, then I'll just there...

That nudge can be everything... a strict teacher is one, another is money... without something at stake... then I'll just be there, like I have all the time of my life... Hahah! And here I am 46 years old without income... :d

How I can do that 16 days in a row? I guess random is the answer... I cannot force my self to do something without something else's forcing me... so I just do it randomly, but have to do in a day, it can be done in morning, afternoon or even late at night.

Hence I'm going to make amend on my daily schedule to just list the things I need to do at a certain day, some activities have their own dedicated time anyway and do all the other things on the open time slot of the day. Sound make sense right? I can even give a certain allowance to gave more space for me to do random thing... because I guess I cannot just cut my time to watch Netflix to nothing, right? Right? 😂

And there are so many things that I really need to do, such as how to improve my English that I think worsen? 😢


No comments: