it's almost that time again... the time that we have to say good bye to the year because it's the last month of the year and then we will start again with the first month of the year...
honestly for me... there's nothing "more" about changing month from December to January... it's the same as we change from month to month or even from Sunday to Monday (though most people hate Monday), but we can't really do something about it but to change our perception, right?
anyway... let's see what have happened during 2017... ;-)
this year I didn't go to Singapore, I just landed at Changi Airport twice... :D
compared to last year, when I went three times to Singapore... though actually I want to go to Singapore because I want to buy some essential oils, but instead this year I went to Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam; both for the first time...
Bangkok was very nice, I want to go there again...
though Vietnam not so much, but everything is so much cheaper in Vietnam and there's a very nice Pia Durian, that definitely worth to buy again... :D
I think I really want to go Bangkok again, since I hadn't a chance to visit Chatuchak and the floating market... and the most important thing is I haven't tried their Durian... :d
I went to Bangkok because of our company outing and the itinerary was looked so blunt, I bought my self a new mirrorless camera and shot a couple nice pictures...
and then there was an invitation from our business relation and I got appointed to go to Vietnam with them... I brought my camera along and did have a couple nice pictures again but they went missing...
yeah! we had a misfortune event in our house, people broke in and took several things...
I lost my Macbook Air laptop, my new camera, our old camera and my Fitbit watch... and maybe there's other thing that we forgot...
I had insurance for my laptop and camera, though the old one and my Fitbit are not covered...
maybe insurance is needed to let people move on... though not a 100% replaced, at least part of missing things we can replace...
enough with the sad new, let's move on...
this year I got to know about Young Living Essential Oils, well... even though maybe not really know that much and haven't really use it regularly enough, I really happy that I have a chance to this essential oils, in a way, it helps me a lot... I don't really can explain, but I really like to use it...
in a way, using essential oils make me that I use a pure natural remedy instead of chemicals, it's not that it can help our problem in instant, but in a way, it did help...
this year, I kind of bold of saying what I want and what I don't want...
this year, I kind of being shown that you can have plan, but that's it just a plan, it's not up to me to decide whether I can have those things or not...
this year, I have bravely decide that I'm going to learn how to code part time... but then the program is cancel... then I went blank...
this year, I have decided that next year hopefully I can have a new job that I can work at home in our new home... but then now I don't know...
this year, it's very good year for me in doing Yoga... my most consistent participation so far, I even want to go more of Yoga classes... but not yet.
hopefully, I can go more to Yoga classes in 2018 and also hopefully can go swim more regularly.
I also want to learn self defense because I think every body needs to.
not really my good year of reading... though thank Goodness there are really good books that I read...
one thing that I really thank for is that actually I can eat whatever I want just because I can...
that I don't have to for example counting my money to buy something I wanna eat... yeah... though not necessarily that I want to eat that really expensive meals in hotel or restaurant...
but I think I really need to be thankful for that...
so, 2017 will be over soon, we'll just hope for better life in 2018
be thankful, be healthy, stronger and hopefully can loose some weight too ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment