Monday, March 20, 2017

My Quest to Lose Weight

I think I have write before about how I want to lose some weight, or haven't?

Anyway, after back to yoga again after so long not doing it...
I guess I have a little regret that I abandoned it... and just starting again recently...

So, in yoga, there are poses that I couldn't do properly because of my fat... especially fat around my belly...
That's why I need to lose some weight and other reason of healtiness and because of I'm getting more weight, it's very hard to find a comfy yet stylist clothing...

There are ways to lose weight... I believe we all knew...

First, we have to be more active... I do start doing yoga, but a couple or once yoga a week is not enough, I need to do more... so the choices are would be:
- have more yoga classes - still considering
- join gym membership - I think I will pass this one
- walking 10,000 steps - this I need to do asap
- join 20Fit - see the website and you'll be intrigued...


Second, I need to watch what I eat...
- I have try diet catering, but the weight only lose when I eat the catering and come back when my package is ending
- limited or even not eating carbo... I'm trying, but hard...

Reading this blog post is quite interesting (there're 3 parts of blog-posts), read it, maybe you'll get inspired.

The equation of losing weight is burn more calories than intake calories in a day.

A friend of my mine did (or now doing it again) a calories log and ended up in a hospital due to typhus and other things... :(

Other way, to help to lose some weight by medicinal consumption...
Well, the thing is medicine, mostly is chemical... eventhough with claims of natural drugs/materials...

Once, I watched a diet program video on the internet... and I think the theory is make sense... we get more fats mostly because of our diets, because we eat unnatural food and chemical is unnatural. Once our body receive unnatural substance, it doesn't recognize the substance and it doesn't know what to do with it. So, the only thing that it can do is to store it as fat...

Same thing will happen with the diet pills, moreover if we take it regularly in a span of time...

A friend of mine tried to get me join her to try a new diet program using pills... It claims that it will reset our genetics expression from fat to become skinny...
I think that what I'm very afraid of... is it really working for everybody, while we have our own spesific genetics?

Anyway, after having a lunch with a girl friend, I found out that she has join 20Fit and she urged me to try it...
And I tried... though after re-thinking about it... I guess I want to try the more natural way... I think I don't know what is the effect for a long term using electrical current to our body... I haven't do the research yet... I guess I want to found out about pilates first...

If the pilates at this studio is too pricey, then I guess I will back to yoga maybe trying the hot yoga at the Union Yoga... My yoga instructor said that hot yoga (bikram) is very effective if we want to lose weight...

I don't know... but I guess I have to something and I have to be more active... and not enough with my currect activities, though last week I succeed to walk to Bunderan Senayan from my office on my way home, I hope I can do it more regularly...

No comments: