Monday, July 4, 2011

birthday wish

Yesterday was my birthday.. Not the happiest birthday ever, but I'm happy..

Though, I couldn't lie to my self that now I'm having a panic attack.. :'(

Well, I don't wanna share it in detail.. But let's just say it is a
financial problem..

Now, I guess I do regret quitting my job, I should have endure longer
the uncomfortable of my previous job..

And now I'm worried that I couldn't get my self a job either.

Well, we couldn't buried our self in regret too, could we?

I guess I have to do something about it..

But.. I'm just too lazy to do anything.. I don't have the spirit and I
don't have the courage too..

I just hope that everything is going to get better anyway.

I guess this just another period in life, when our life seems to be at
the bottom of the wheel..

Everything will just pass away, right?

So.. The important thing is just do not let my self to be sad..

Just observe every feeling that I have, and believe every thing is
going to be just fine :-)

To be a better me is my wish for my self..

No comments: